|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||93/42/EEC, MDR2017/745, ISO13485：2016|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10,000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pc per pouch, 100pcs per carton|
|Delivery Time:||30days after receive your deposit and artwork|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||20,000pcs per day|
|Size:||3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10||Certificate:||93/42/EEC, MDR2017/745, ISO13485：2016|
|Sterile:||EO Sterilized||Package:||1pc Per Pouch|
|Printing:||Neutral Or Customized||Type:||With Or Without Reinforced|
EO Endotracheal Catheter,
EO Tracheostomy tube,
PVC Endotracheal Catheter
Disposable Endotracheal Catheter, Tracheostomy Tube, PVC Material, Medical Use, With Balloon
1. An endotracheal tube is a flexible plastic tube that is placed through the mouth into the trachea (windpipe) to help a patient breathe. The endotracheal tube is connected to a ventilator, which delivers oxygen to the lungs.
2. An endotracheal tube may be placed when a patient is unable to breathe on her own, due to a medical emergency, serious illness, or during surgery when a general anesthetic is used.
3. Made of medical grade PVC and superb stainless steel spring.
4. With high transparency and lubricated smooth.
5. Atraumatic rounded tip(Beveled tip), Atraumatic murphy eyes(Softly rounded) or Magill type available.
6. High volume low pressure cuff and Low profile cuff available.
7. Sterile packaging by EO and X-ray opaque line for accurate placement.
8. DEHP FREE available.
|Material Name||PVC (Polyvinyl chloride )|
|Characteristics of PVC||PVC have soft and hard; they can use together; PVC can bearing high temperature, but unsuited high pressure field, the characteristics are completely match the index requirements of national pharmacopoeia,|
Size of PP tube
|Inner Diameter: 0.3mm~19.50mm
Thickness Wall: 0.50mm~0.50mm
|Alternative Material||Medical grade; Food grade, and Industrial Grade extra service;|
|Extra value Service||1.Assignable of the Tube color ;
2.Develop condition: add 20~40%Baso4; transparent and frost; baso4 color line
|Application of range||Stomach tube, oxygen catheter; infusion catheter; pressure extension tube; connector tube of force pump, trachea cannula catheter.|