|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||REGULATION (EU) 2017/745|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500000pcs|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days based on your order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||2 millions per day|
|Product Name:||Nitril Clear Gloves||Color:||Blue Or As Required|
|Materials:||Odor-Free Nitrile||Standard:||(EU) 10/2011|
|Application:||Medical Service||Size:||S, M, L, XL|
Nitrile Disposable Clear Plastic Gloves,
CE Powder Free Nitrile Gloves,
UNIMAX Disposable Clear Plastic Gloves
Powder Free Nitrile Gloves Disposable Clear Safety Gloves with CE Approved
Comfortable, super soft flexible powder free nitrile gloves provide added safety applications.
Designed with special nitrile formulation they feel and fit like latex and allow full range of motion and excellent flexibility to minimize stress and fatigue. They do not contain natural rubber latex and are excellent alternative for those suffering from Type I allergies.
|Middle finger L.||79+/-2mm||82+/-2mm||85+/-2mm||92+/-2mm|
|Ring finger L.||71+/-2mm||75+/-2mm||77+/-2mm||82+/-2mm|
|Little finger L.||54+/-2mm||56+/-2mm||60+/-2mm||64+/-2mm|
- 100% latex free - made from durable, puncture resistant, protein and powder-free nitrile, eliminates the Type 1 allergic reaction associated with natural rubber latex.
- Highly elastic and super soft.
- Rolled rim to facilitate easy donning.
- Designed to give a natural rubber-like feel.
- Textured in finger tips for enhanced grip in all situations.
- Food safe, suitable for handling fatty foods incl. cooking, olive and cod liver oil (Special Product).
- Protects against a wide variety of chemicals.
- AQL 1 .5, 2.5, 4.0 Available.
Nitrile butadiene rubber (BNR)
G.W.: 4.0 KGS (SIZE:S)
Protect from heat, humidity, strong light and ozone.
- The product is valid for Min.5 years. Please use within period of validity.
- The product is for single use only. After use, please dispose according to local relevant laws and regulations.
- The product is non-sterile and can not be used in sterile environment.
Country of Origin:
Min. 5 years (in original package if stored as per din 7716, ISO 2230).
CE FDA EU (Certificate copy is attached.)